Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After only having been given 3 weeks to move our warehouse from North Melbourne to Tullamarine, we managed to do it this weekend before the lease expires on Monday. Still a fair bit to sort out at the new place but at least the hard part is over and I can start getting some sleep.

My company's Supply department sells a range of medical, aged care and food supplement products. While going though the "computer boxes" I came across a interesting little gadget, mainly intended to help people with bladder problems but it has more interesting applications as well. :eyebrows:

http://www.cardiodesign.com.au/pfx2.php

I'm going to have to find a girl who can reach 10 on the PFX scale :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
just be careful, you might get stuck! :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Am i the only person in this country why is laughing when a commercial comes on for Snapper Lawnmowers? Isn't there anyone in this fading republic who knows what a snapper is? A snapper is a pussy, ok? Thats what it means. Snapper means Pussy. It's derived from an older more specific term, Snappin Pussy! Which describes a particular type of pussy, one with good muscular control, an elasticity in the vaginal walls that can grab a hold of you and give you a good hump if you know what i'm talkin about... a snappin pussy!

Now I've seen the odd Snapper in my day, but I've never seen one that can cut grass!

George Carlin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts