Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, telephone service will be disconnected on 9/28, so my post whoring days are numbered. I shall be back to harass you all just as soon as I can get hooked up again. Good news is, I have found a rental (day before yesterday :rolleyes: , nothing like waiting until the last minute) and will begin moving chit by mid to late week - have to be outta here by 10/3. Bad news is, of course, giving up this awesome house. I've attached some goodbye pics. That said, I hereby appoint Baketech to be chief shit-stirrer in my absence, and booth as second in command (sorry boothie, it was close, but Bake takes the Cake!) Thanks to all of you that commiserated in my "sympathy" thread - it really helped and I'm already feeling somewhat better. And yes, the phat cat goes with me. :D

Talk to y'all later...

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
sorry buddy, i am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason though, im sure all will work out.... and hell we're all here for you, its impossible for it not to. :)

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I never saw the sympathy thread you speak of, why are you losing the house?
What's going on? Are you moving from the area?
Whatever the situation, good luck - even to a lefty like you. ;)

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
That would be why. You didn't really explain much, but that's your personal business to share or not to share. I'm guessing you got enough out green of the house for the both of you to use in the short term.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I hope your transition goes smoothly Bacchus. It must be hard to leave your beautiful home but look at it as an opportunity to start anew. Good luck buddy, and don't make us wait too long before you get back to the .Org.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
:rant: Hurry up and piss off, ya short arse runt :rant:

Nah just joking mate, as I said before It'll work out for the best for you in the end, the house looked pretty crappy anyway ;)

Hurry up and get connected again other wise some other post whore may steal your crown (ruling out ND4SPD)

All the best mate
:thumb:

:D

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Bacchus said:
I'll miss you too bubba... :moon: :p

i was going to write something nice, but i figured you lost the internet so why waste it. I only can be nice once a week

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Like others, missed the thread on NWS. Sorry to hear of the enforced changes in your life. Like others, I can testify that good things come out of being put in these situations. Take things easy in the meantime, best wishes from the UK.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts