Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Yet another in a massively long list of reasons the U.N. is beyond help and needs to be dismantled.
I flat out DARE any of those blue-bereted pukes to come knocking doors in the west.
If that useless league of worthless debaters passes this crap, it will be the last of it. The United States would pull out, leaving the UN without a home, money or troops and even less relevant than it is today.
F*ck the UN. :chainsaw:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
By any measure the United States is the most armed country in the world," the report said. "With roughly 83 to 96 guns per 100 people, the United States is approaching a statistical level of one gun per person."

HELL YEAH!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
They can have mine......have em back the truck up in the drive and I'll be right out.... :evillaugh:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Ahh, the clarity of pure, distilled idiocy.

There are things that Heston does/says that I don't agree with. This is not one of them: "...from my cold, dead hands."

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
By any measure the United States is the most armed country in the world," the report said. "With roughly 83 to 96 guns per 100 people, the United States is approaching a statistical level of one gun per person."
What a stupid statistic. By that standard, there's plenty of food for everyone so there shouldn't be any hunger in the world. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
tigerblade said:
What a stupid statistic. By that standard, there's plenty of food for everyone so there shouldn't be any hunger in the world. :rolleyes:
There are more than 3 guns for every person in the USA. Aint it great?

·
Registered
682 Posts
SerialKiller is CORRECT. It was proven here in Canada when ALL h/guns had to be REREGISTERED (seems RCMP lost track of them for h/guns have been registered in Cdn since '34) along with all long bbl (rifles & shotguns) guns. ONLY the law abiding Cdn citizens registered their guns & SOME are holding back & trying to fight the Govt.

Not one criminal person took the compulsory Cdn Firearms Safety Course or challenged & passed it with 82% or higher in both written & physical handeling before a paid f/arms inspector NOR did they fill out all the pages in Application for Possession & Acquisition License (PAL) with said $80.00 needed when purchasing any form of f/arm, ammo, etc.

The Cdn Govt pays two cooky women to go to all the f/arms meetings including the UN!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Do we get 12 years of resolutions first?

And if the inspectors can't find mine, does that mean they didn't really exist.......?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Baketech said:
Do we get 12 years of resolutions first?

And if the inspectors can't find mine, does that mean they didn't really exist.......?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts