Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi... I have recieved lots of information from the forum and just joined for the times when I have a questions which are beyond my knowlege or cannot find from the past inqurires. I am a second owner of(a garage queen) from an 02' 954rr for the last three years now and cannot expresss what an awsome this machine is!!

This might be a nerd question but need help understanding how to calculate the theoretical speed versus the actual speed at a specific RPM. Does someone have a good report of the basic formula which involves the rear wheel circumference and gear ratios for calculating miles per hour verus actual miles per hour with all the invisible things like wheel slippage and guage inaccuracies? This is my first question and new writing so please do not beat me up too badly. Thanks.

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
:welcome:to the site. Glad you got your prob solved....they're good bunch on here. Enjoy your stay:thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jazzy... and glad I registered. I have gotten hits to the fireblade forum from Google query's in the past but logged in and spent a few hours today reading some of the entries/reponses and has been interesting. I'm more than likely going to register as a paying member but will change my user name as is seems using your real name is boring and not very creative.

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
Thanks Jazzy... and glad I registered. I have gotten hits to the fireblade forum from Google query's in the past but logged in and spent a few hours today reading some of the entries/reponses and has been interesting. I'm more than likely going to register as a paying member but will change my user name as is seems using your real name is boring and not very creative.
:clap: :rotfl: :rotfl:see you about on the .Org with your 'fancy' new name :thumb: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts