Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!!! That was the funniest video!! :rotfl: I cant stop laughing!! Those poor women. :p
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one laughing at them.. It was sooooo funny :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think my favorite scene was when the women drove into the garage bay and ended up going through the center and just about rolling her car over. :rotfl:Very Very Nice...LOL :clap:

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
Lucky you only ride Loopy and don't drive.:eek: :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think my favorite scene was when the women drove into the garage bay and ended up going through the center and just about rolling her car over. :rotfl:Very Very Nice...LOL :clap:
My favourite was the woman hitting the gate and rolling her car :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW... you should joing us in the PMS (girls only :thumb:) section, its in the special interests part of the site.. Would be great to have you there :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Loopy I requested to be a part of the group PMS but that was about a week ago and I haven't been approved yet!!!! I really want to be apart of it!!! Can you approve my request? :)

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
So embarrassing, I feel sorry for them, mind you did giggle a little, poor things cant help it :idunno: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I applied too and was refused :idunno: :idunno:

The amount of pain I have suffered from PMT over the years I deserve an honoury membership :hmm:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I applied too and was refused :idunno: :idunno:

The amount of pain I have suffered from PMT over the years I deserve an honoury membership :hmm:
Sorry but no.. Can't make an exception for one or I will have every man on the forum jumping on that bandwagon trying to get in!!!

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
my brother showed me that the other day. he doesn't even have a license and could probably do better than them. the lady in the green car trying to park needs to have her license taken away. well maybe they all need to have their licenses taken away.

he then showed me youparklikeanasshole

1 - 20 of 23 Posts