Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anyone have any pictures of a red 954 that had the original red front fender replaced with black and the red Honda stripes removed from the side fairings? I did this in Microsoft paint but would like to see if someone had done it and can post some pictures. :smilebig:

PS: This is an old picture so don't laugh.:rotfl:

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Whoops sorry too late.

Seriously, that looks good. DO IT MAN, DO IT!
Matter of fact, that picture was taken about six months after I purchased the bike back in 2002!

I'm really thinking about it; but before I pull the trigger on it I would love to see some pictures of at least one with the stickers removed!:thumb:

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
Here you go.
Ahhhhaaaahaaahaa....damn dude!!! You made my night! :clap: :rotfl:

I'd give you a rep but you have too many. :D

That's like that ugly troll looking woman that someone (obviously bored out of his or her mind) used Photoshop and put her face on everything....I love it. :thumb:

·
Registered
630 Posts
That is funny stuff C.S. - You deserve it spider - you look way too Zoolander (serious) in that picture. Lighten-up, you're racing in your back backyard with shorts on....whoo,haaa.:hyper:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is funny stuff C.S. - You deserve it spider - you look way too Zoolander (serious) in that picture. Lighten-up, you're racing in your back backyard with shorts on....whoo,haaa.:hyper:
Dude read my second post, the picture is over 4 years old! :hmm: Thanks for the comments though! :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts