1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Or is it the guy on the second bike...who needs to sell his bike, his car, any other vehicles he owns and turn his license into the state before he hurts an innocent victim?

J

·
Registered
441 Posts
It was the guy in the middle that ate it into the guard rail that looked like a complete moron. At least the other two stayed in their lane until it was safer to pass. They all did some pretty bone head moves though.
I know those roads well and don't go on them because of way to much traffic, cops, and driveways.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
wow, I could only watch the first two minutes. All those driveways, the guy with the camera didn't seem to be a very good rider, SHIFT!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
OntheEdge said:
It was the guy in the middle that ate it into the guard rail that looked like a complete moron. At least the other two stayed in their lane until it was safer to pass. They all did some pretty bone head moves though.
I know those roads well and don't go on them because of way to much trafic, cops, and driveways.

...driveways....are you sure that wasn't a closed course....? #2 seemed to think so.

J

·
Registered
728 Posts
I love those roads, but that music sucks big time. I was hoping to see the second rider eat it, but it never happened. Only a matter of time I guess. It's a good view of the roads in Malibu though. :eek:

·
Registered
463 Posts
It bothers me listening to the winding of that poor engine. I jus thinking...maybe he'll shift this time, nope...ok maybe this time...nope. The zig zagging makes me glad I am way up here in NH, isn't it a bad idea to do so many illegal activities and not blur out their plates?? :idunno:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
OntheEdge said:
I know those roads well and don't go on them because of way to much traffic, cops, and driveways.
:wstupid: He's on a Gixxer 1k, hasn't had it for very long apparently. The first guy is Nick from www.ridersinc.com on his 600RR. He's a pretty good rider, but they should not be going that fast in a residential area. He posted that vid on 600rr.net a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
:nono: Horrible. Disgraceful. Just the kind of riding "technique" that gives sportbikers a bad name. What a bunch of morons - especially #2. Stay in your lane, douchebag. Not only is he looking to kill himself, but comes close to taking out another rider going the opposite direction. That soundtrack gave me a headache. :mad:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts