Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thats great

But seriously why would people traget junk fod makers for healthier options. I mean people who eat McDonalds KNOW it's not good for them but they eat it anyway. Why should they be forced to cater to those who want healthier choices. I mean if you want to eat healthy thats great. I try my best to eat smart but on occasion i dont mind going to a burger joint for a greasy ass BURGER not a vegetarian select salad with a yogurt parfait for dessert. Telling junk and fast food companies that they want then to have healthier choices is like me going into a dentist office and asking for an oil change...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
That was too funny. :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
That's hysterical. He's got a point. If I'm eating healthy, I'm sure as hell not going to eat those "healthy chips". They're still fried and have none of the nutrients left in them that the raw veggies had at one time. Damn it, if I feel like cheating and eating chips, I'm gonna eat REAL chips. Otherwise, just eat an apple.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I think it's a good move.
Everyone should be more serious about eating organic only foods, and questioning any medications out there, particularly immunizations.
This is a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
295 Posts
OMFG, I am crying! My sides are aching. I think if I ever get an enclosed trailer for the bike, "eat 'em up, fuckers" will be plastered across the side of it. Hopefully, I can round up some Frito Lay Flat Earth sponshorship.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it's a good move.
Everyone should be more serious about eating organic only foods, and questioning any medications out there, particularly immunizations.
You've been talking with my sister in law, haven't you? ;)

·
Registered
12,773 Posts

to making us die an unhappy death.

its like turkey bacon. what the hell is the point. you still fry the crap out of it in grease.

If I'm gonna die from eating junk then I hope Ihave a triple bacon cheese burger in my hand at the time.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Yeah, I'm hoping there isn't a real person by that name who died in the line of duty as a firefighter. I'm curious to know what the author is trying to say. I mean, would he not want the FD to come to his aid if his house was burning?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts