Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I WILL INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF THIS AUCTION BY $50.00 EVERY 7 DAYS UNTIL MARCH 20. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ITEM THEN BID NOW AND SAVE YOUR SELF SOME MONEY !!
What a tool. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Believe it or not, I was searching for "doll heads"

I put a creepy Animal (from the muppets) doll head on my brother's brake reservoir, so I was looking for a creepy doll head to put on mine.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Creates a sense of urgency. Very effective close. This guy should sell cars. "Well it's month-end and I don't know but I'm pretty sure these incentives won't last; what's it gonna take to make a deal TODAY?"

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
oh yeah...lots of urgency... "Hey, this thing hasn't sold the last 2 times it's been on auction so I'm increasing the price cuz it must be worth a LOT of money since nobody wants it." :loser:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I wouldnt pay $10 for it more less $250 by the end of the month. What a tard :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
Believe it or not, I was searching for "doll heads"

I put a creepy Animal (from the muppets) doll head on my brother's brake reservoir, so I was looking for a creepy doll head to put on mine.
I believe you, but.. why? :confused:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Because a machine like that with all that technology and seriousness needs a little something to lighten up. It'll make me laugh every time I get on it. Great alternative to a wristband.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts