Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Quote This is BY FAR the most stupid movie..., ...I have ever heard of.

Apparently you never saw Ishtar....

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Baketech : Quote This is BY FAR the most stupid movie..., ...I have ever heard of.
Apparently you never saw Ishtar....
Uhhhhh, No. No, I haven't.... Is it possible that something could be WORSE than Shaolin Soccer?! Hard to believe.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Man, I thought this thread was going to be about Tomb Raider II.  What a flaming piece of   that movie was.

Nemo was cool.

·
Registered
728 Posts
luvtolean : Man, I thought this thread was going to be about Tomb Raider II.  What a flaming piece of   that movie was.

Nemo was cool.
I guess different strokes. I just saw TRII and loved it. Lots of action. I didn't doze off once. Go see Biker Boyz, now that movie really sucked! I hope you didn't think 'Out of Africa' or 'The English Patient' were first rate? Yawn.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
luvtolean : Man, I thought this thread was going to be about Tomb Raider II.  What a flaming piece of   that movie was.

Nemo was cool.
i saw TR1 on a plane and it was horrid. What kills me is the trailer for TR2 on TV, one of the quotes says 'Much better than TR1'

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have been quiet disappounted with the so called action movies this summer. T3, 'Pirates of the Carribean', 'LXG', all waist of money. The last good action thrillers I saw were the likes of 'Con Air', 'Cliff Hanger', 'The Rock'. I am going to watch Nemo next cause everyone says its a good movie.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Oh man, I was pleasantly surprised by Pirates, I thought it was a pretty fun movie.  

I thought T3 and 28 Days Later were pretty cool.

If you thought TR1 was mediocre, or worse, don't even bother renting the TR2 DVD when it comes out.

I will not watch Biker Boyz.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I must agree with some here, this year's summer movies have sucked. You know it's bad when the best one you've seen is Seabiscuit T3 was crap, should have known when James Cameron wasn't doing it (From Aliens, Predator, and T1 fame). Pirates was OK, had Kiera Knightley not been in it, I wouldn't have seen it. Hopefully Underworld will be excellent even though they have postponed the release date for the theater.

You want to see a really good film, a shocking one, a controversial one, and one of the most powerful since A Clockwork Orange, then rent Irreversible, it hits DVD tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts