Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that the UN is completely against the death penalty, as is the majority of the EU.

I would love to run into the worthless waste of sperm that did this and let him know first hand that I am for the death penalty.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BDA116 said:
I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that the UN is completely against the death penalty, as is the majority of the EU.

I would love to run into the worthless waste of sperm that did this and let him know first hand that I am for the death penalty.

UN???? EU ???????

this was in Missouri

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BDA116 said:
I know, just doing a little soapboxing is all. ;)
i had to check the link to make sure it was th story i was referring too after that post from you :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I think there is alot that is not being said that is known about this story. Were the cuts like that of a doctor? I forget but I think the 7th month is the shaky month..and 8th month is viable or the other way round? This is like a CSI episode but the tragedy is real.

BDA. I saw a sticker on a car the other day.

"Get us the hell out" "of the UN"

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Tombstone said:
I think there is alot that is not being said that is known about this story. Were the cuts like that of a doctor? I forget but I think the 7th month is the shaky month..and 8th month is viable or the other way round? This is like a CSI episode but the tragedy is real.

BDA. I saw a sticker on a car the other day.

"Get us the hell out" "of the UN"
I was thinking of teh cuts being surgically performed also. Its gotta be 7th month shaky and 8th month viable. the other way around probably wouldn't work.

This shit is still wicked fucked up.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i found out where the idea came from. my wife said she saw a movie on lifetime that had that as the exact plot, a couple weeks ago

now if i ever needed a reason to shut down lifetime that would be it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts