Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
National Geographic, yesterday, Sunday. Just surfing around some documentary stuff and came across this video. It took a few minutes to subtly ramp up, but I was hooked. Mainly because it was so under promising at first.
Saddam Hussein's capture, or rather his interrogation is what the video is about. This is world history unfolding between 2 men.
It was a very well done show I think.
I sure have a lot of respect for FBI Agent George Piro.
(Being born and raised Arabic, I wonder about his name. :hmm:)

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
National Geographic, yesterday, Sunday. Just surfing around some documentary stuff and came across this video. It took a few minutes to subtly ramp up, but I was hooked. Mainly because it was so under promising at first.
Saddam Hussein's capture, or rather his interrogation is what the video is about. This is world history unfolding between 2 men.
It was a very well done show I think.
I sure have a lot of respect for FBI Agent George Piro.
(Being born and raised Arabic, I wonder about his name. :hmm:)

Interrogating Saddam - YouTube

Sounds good but "Not available to my country" :)

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good but "Not available to my country" :)
That's a shame. If you're interested, search youtube, maybe NG put it in a format that's acceptable for your country. I hope. It's an amazing story. Especially the whole WMD thing. No spoiler here, you gotta watch.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
That's a shame. If you're interested, search youtube, maybe NG put it in a format that's acceptable for your country. I hope. It's an amazing story. Especially the whole WMD thing. No spoiler here, you gotta watch.

No rush, it'll show up online soon enough :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts