Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Why do cops have to be so ignorant and childish? (I'd suppose its because of the people they deal with every day. But still, no exuse)
It also seems that the higher up you get the more ignorant and closed minded you become. What a bunch of jock jerk-offs.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
ND4SPD said:
I remember when that story first came up. Found it funny then, find it funny now :idunno:
:nod: A-la Chris Rock :)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
nedro said:
Why do cops have to be so ignorant and childish?
Why do you seem to place cops in a different catagory from normal people? PD's are made up of every day Joe Publics. :idunno:
I know from experience that most PD's and FD's for that matter are filled with practical jokers.
This one was just plain stupid and should have never seen the light of day.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
This one was just plain stupid and should have never seen the light of day.
yeah, but then we all could not have laughed our arses off at it :rotfl:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
The higher profile your profession, the more press you're gonna receive. To me this involved bad judgment, but it ain't the end of the world :shades:

·
Registered
728 Posts
I could get fired for just saying that to one of my employees, no less the whole John Q Public. It is funny just the same. :hmm:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
So I guess if I put a decal on my fire engine saying "We'll burn your house down", that would be in bad taste? :huh: :rotfl:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
smkeatr said:
So I guess if I put a decal on my fire engine saying "We'll burn your house down", that would be in bad taste? :huh: :rotfl:
"Hey, at least we saved the basement!" is better left in the station. :eyebrows: :hmm:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I think the rest of the decal was removed. It read "and take your name . . . " or maybe it was "and your girlfriend's too . . ."

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Ned, Bacchus, I think the only "crime" committed here is that the cops got caught. I mean, c'mon guys, it's pretty funny, at least when viewed as what it is ... analogous to your basic office prank among corporate types.

Jesus, I guess because I'm a cop I have to be a starched shirt 24/7, huh?

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Chain, go back and read my post above. Dude, I am on your side. I was just commenting that people in high visibility occupations, such as yours, are going to catch much more grief from the phucked up press than others. I guess my earlier comment in your stunting video thread has left you with a small persecution complex :rasp: . Chain, it's all good - peace, out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts