Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...want to don cargo shorts and a bandanna, then head for the local Walmart parking lot.

NOT.

Pretty nice wipeout passages. Sorry if it's a repost. Too darn funny not to share though...

Edit: for some reason, I can't get the link to work. Copy below, paste into addy bar of a new browser, then you should be good to go.

www.bessels.net/3063jd2.wmv

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ConqSoft : I've fixed your link 3 times now and you keep editing and overwriting it!  
I get panicky and commit lotsa mistakes because I know you're keeping an eye on me.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
dude, some of that video is cool but some of it, I hope those fuc ks got hurt doing that #### in trafic. christ, that last part, he crashes into a car. that pisses me off when they do that in traffic. stupid pricks!

and i feel bad as hell for that girl that had to 'get on your knees' to the other bitch.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Bacchus : Quote (ConqSoft @ Aug. 03 2003, 5:35pm)I've fixed your link 3 times now and you keep editing and overwriting it!  

Corrected Link

(Use a complete URL, and it will work.  If you leave the HTTP:// off, it won't work.)
 Chain got his ass chewed out!  Chain got his ass chewed out!
well better than you licking it

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm not into the stunna scene, but some of those guys are pretty talented. As far as the others, I don't know how old the video is, but just wonder how many of those bikes are still rideable, and how many of the riders are still alive.

·
Registered
728 Posts
What an eye opener. All I've ever seen is the successful riders. It's nice to see the other side. Maybe my son will think twice before doing his next stupie, er I mean stoppie!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts