Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a great mood . . . it is sunny out, I got paid, found my tax refund check in my account, and its Friday. Then I read this . . .

####er

I just galls me that two people had to lose their lives in my town because one idiot wasn't responsible enough to have someone else drive for him. At least the cops took him away. I am frustrated to say the least.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Sorry, can't help you with calming down, because that and the prospect of the driver walking or getting a slap on the wrist for his murder pisses me off too

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
It really bothers me to see things like that happen. Two young lives lost to some Sh*t head as they were enjoying a beautiful ride on a beautiful night.

Why is it that the drunks are usually always the survivors and the innocent people are the ones who have their lives taken away?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I can't help you calm down much either but maybe this will help....

You're town, at least, seems to give a ####. They charged him with two felonies, both of which carry pretty good sized jail terms.

Out here he would have, maybe, gotten a DUI (at most) and, more likely, a failure to yeild ticket.

I hope more cities/states start to follow yours in how they handle these people. He killed two people and it looks like, when convicted, he'll do some heavy time.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Jeez that sucks....I heard the blurb on the news, but didn't catch any details....

This is one of the reasons that I basically do not ride at night much anymore. When I do, its almost never in town...
Too many drunk-assed idiots in this world...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Don't calm down; this is worth being mad about. If more folks got mad about stories like this, then maybe we wouldn't see so many repeat offenders get a 'slap on the wrist' like someone else mentioned.

And assuming the driver has any humanity, he'll have to live with the fact that he killed 2 people.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Damn.. bad day for riding. That really really sucks. That d##ck should never be allowed to drive again and spend the rest of his youth busting rocks on a chain gang.

We lost one ourselves yesterday.. but the details are sort of scetchy.

Brem Sun - Test Ride gone Bad

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
sometime, well actually most the time, i think us bikers get treated like 2nd class citizens

1 - 9 of 9 Posts