Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Colorado and Utah have similar laws that were dubbed "Make My Day" a while back.
It made (and still makes) the liberal gun-grabbing sissies cry.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
RRWANTR said:
What a moronic law to pass in this day and age. Just because someone breaks into your home doesn't mean he's there to do you bodily harm! Geesh...that's what your homeowners is for, to cover your possessions.

Ah yes, but if he breaks into my home then he's there unlawfully so...

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
RRWANTR said:
What a moronic law to pass in this day and age. Just because someone breaks into your home doesn't mean he's there to do you bodily harm!
Maybe you can tell us what has fundamentally changed in this "day and age" that should allow for the laws to be written such that the homeowner goes to prison for defending his family?

Or did I just swallow a lure? :hmm:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
RRWANTR said:
What a moronic law to pass in this day and age. Just because someone breaks into your home doesn't mean he's there to do you bodily harm! Geesh...that's what your homeowners is for, to cover your possessions.
That's true. Come to think of it, why do these cowards want to defend their families and homes with guns anyway?
Don't they know that criminals are MUCH more scared of the cops showing up after they finish than they are the sound of a homeowner's gun?

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
BDA116 said:
That's true. Come to think of it, why do these cowards want to defend their families and homes with guns anyway?
Don't they know that criminals are MUCH more scared of the cops showing up after they finish than they are the sound of a homeowner's gun?

Couldn't have said it better.

I'll use worms next time instead of minnows. :p

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Now if Jeb could just get his brother to listen up a bit.....

God I hope something like that comes to pass here in the next few years.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts