Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did he say?
Why is it that this was only reported on by one news station in the U.S. - just like every other story like it? Where is CNN's report on it? MSNBC? ABC, CBS, NPR? No, they can't budge from their far left stances.
Come on, let's hear the excuses on how it's not true. It's from a left-wing U.K. source, and we already know that they are the most accurate news agencies in the world, right?
This story is exactly what my buddy came across near the Tigris river, then was later informed they were no longer allowed to talk about it.
But hey, it can't be true. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
WOW. That's good news. Now all the WMD searchers need to do is find all those cashed war heads to prove Dubya really isn't a provaricator. Lets hope more and more good news is forth coming prior to the elections. Just seems so predicable.

Must not be a news worthy story for the profit oriented, media whores in this country.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem lies in what happened with the unit my buddy is in (saying 'my buddy's unit' just doesn't sound right).
When they came across this Iraqi unit, the Iraqis were dressed in full protective gear. Our guys grouped them up, and by the time they found out what was going on and suited up, the Iraqi unit had empited all of the canisters into the river. Their team tested the area, and took samples from the immediate area of the river and downstream. There were large levels of mustard gas and nerve agent found in the samples, and the Iraqi C.O. admitted that they had just dumped their supply of bio/chem weapons.
However, becuase we didn't recover any canisters actually filled with the stuff, it can be said that we didn't find any WMD.
This was actually reported on once by FOXnews when it happened (way back in April), and my buddy told me about it. However, it hasn't been talked about since in the news, and when I asked my buddy about it again(in the short time he was here before heading off for Afghanistan) he said they were informed it now had a clearance tag on it, and he couldn't talk about it anymore.
Who knows how many times this happened, or where they went, as it was a small number of mortar canisters that could be hidden in a very small shallow pit.
We will find out someday, but it is gonna take time.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
BDA116 said:
Come on, let's hear the excuses on how it's not true. It's from a left-wing U.K. source, and we already know that they are the most accurate news agencies in the world, right?
BDA, I'm not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not. Of our daily newspapers The Daily Telegraph is the most Right Wing by a fair margin.

Unusual for you to get your facts wrong, I must say. :huh:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't going to at first, but I added that bit just for you. Looks like it worked, too. ;)

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
DCEMotorsports said:
WOW. That's good news. Now all the WMD searchers need to do is find all those cashed war heads to prove Dubya really isn't a provaricator. Lets hope more and more good news is forth coming prior to the elections. Just seems so predicable.

Must not be a news worthy story for the profit oriented, media whores in this country.
I assume you mean "cached"....not cashed.... :googly:

And "prevaricator" instead of "provaricator"....

And I'm not touchin "predicable" cuz it looks like a typo....

If you can't spell or use spell check, avoid using big words, you could have just said "hidden" and "liar"......
:rasp:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts