Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this week has been and continues to be quite an unreal amount of work...

Had to redo the grout in the shower, have to seal it today,
Have a lab followed by a lab report due tomorrow
Another lab report due thurs
A homework assignment and a take home quiz also due thurs
The blade of my wiper (drivers side) ripped apart as I pulled away from my house this morning which made my 75mile ride to and from school fun :rant:
The coolant in my truck is no longer there :huh: which I found out when cold air started blowing on my way home ...not cool in the "feels like" 16 degree weather :thumbd:

....fun stuff :thumb:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sounds like a fun time, but wait until you add the wife bitchin' at ya, a kid crawling around your feet, and the IRS breathing down your neck, then you can say "Fun Stuff" :thumb:

Basically it's all relative and it could also be worse, so grin and just say, "Phuck It and Drive On" FIDO!!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
MrX954 said:

The blade of my wiper (drivers side) ripped apart as I pulled away from my house this morning which made my 75mile ride to and from school fun :rant:
The coolant in my truck is no longer there :huh: which I found out when cold air started blowing on my way home ...not cool in the "feels like" 16 degree weather :thumbd:

:D things will get better. Besides I made the mistake of saying things can't get any worse, they did the dog got run over the next day :crap:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
what is this homework stuff? I would suggest just not doing it, I finished college in 4 years without doing any. But I bet you won't take my advice, no one ever does.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
TGZ13 said:
How can you take advice from someone who wears 1 peice spidey PJ's at 24 :idunno:
yo I wish I had spidey pj's. spider-man was my favorite comic when I was little. I have probably around 200 spidey comics (still have them). besides I'm a Toys R Us, I don't wanna grow. Only good thing about getting older is I get to have big boys toys such as the bike now. and not that I miss school but college was fun except for classes. Guess that just leaves living there and working there.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
CBR929RE said:
yo I wish I had spidey pj's. spider-man was my favorite comic when I was little. I have probably around 200 spidey comics (still have them). besides I'm a Toys R Us, I don't wanna grow. Only good thing about getting older is I get to have big boys toys such as the bike now. and not that I miss school but college was fun except for classes. Guess that just leaves living there and working there.
:loony: :rotfl:

J/k I am kinda jealous right now as i sit here at work wishing like anything i was home in my sweatpants watching tv
</END THREADJACK>

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
TGZ13 said:
:loony: :rotfl:

J/k I am kinda jealous right now as i sit here at work wishing like anything i was home in my sweatpants watching tv
</END THREADJACK>

Amen to that.... work is so overrated

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
MrX954 said:

AH, the winter has just started young grasshopper. Grouting is always more work then you expected. Labs....school...homewrok...WTF is that? It's funny that someone mentioned that he not do homework cause this kid never did at his other school and kicked ass. Now he starts and everything goes wrong. The wiper blade, no big deal. At least you didn't do what I did in my Ranger. Woke up one fine January morning when it was a warm 22 degrees, and like a dumbass turned my wipers on before the defrost warmed up the windsheild. Ripped both them fuggers right off, thank the lord for old towels, just tied them on and drove to work with my New Castle(towels) wiper blades. That drive you have I do not envy, I hate my 32 mile one way commute every damn day. Soon will be changing that issue. Heat, who needs heat anyways? Bundle up and wear mittens you be g2g :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl: .

Dano

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crash said:
Sounds like a fun time, but wait until you add the wife bitchin' at ya, a kid crawling around your feet, and the IRS breathing down your neck, then you can say "Fun Stuff" :thumb:

Basically it's all relative and it could also be worse, so grin and just say, "Phuck It and Drive On" FIDO!!
A wife and kid :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

.....(sighs) ahhhh this week has been nothing but good luck if you compare it to my luck with women

........a wife and kid :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
ReaperAZ said:
It's funny that someone mentioned that he not do homework cause this kid never did at his other school and kicked ass. Now he starts and everything goes wrong.
I still stand by my original statement on hw the only assignments I "do" are the ones that I have the answers for, so I just copy them down, bought a cd with ALL the answeres to the book (dont even own the book) and I still only "did 3 or 4 of the 25 assignments, the only reason I want to do this one is I skipped the last 6 quizes so my grade may have dipped a bit

ReaperAZ said:
The wiper blade, no big deal. At least you didn't do what I did in my Ranger. Woke up one fine January morning when it was a warm 22 degrees, and like a dumbass turned my wipers on before the defrost warmed up the windsheild. Ripped both them fuggers right off, thank the lord for old towels, just tied them on and drove to work with my New Castle(towels) wiper blades.
Thats what I did but it only ripped the drivers side wiper :(

ReaperAZ said:
That drive you have I do not envy, I hate my 32 mile one way commute every damn day. Soon will be changing that issue. Heat, who needs heat anyways? Bundle up and wear mittens you be g2g :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl: .

Dano
Havent had heat in my winter beater in 3 yrs so I guess its no different. My commute is 75 miles round trip BTW.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
MrX954 said:
I still stand by my original statement on hw the only assignments I "do" are the ones that I have the answers for, so I just copy them down, bought a cd with ALL the answeres to the book (dont even own the book) and I still only "did 3 or 4 of the 25 assignments, the only reason I want to do this one is I skipped the last 6 quizes so my grade may have dipped a bit

Thats what I did but it only ripped the drivers side wiper :(

Havent had heat in my winter beater in 3 yrs so I guess its no different. My commute is 75 miles round trip BTW.
thats still more work than I did. I did the absolute minimum I could to pass each class. I took this one teacher 3 times cause he was easy as hell. granted they were art classes and the work was almost entirely done during class assuming I didn't spent too much time on one project. We did have to do these little artist presentation things but I bullshitted them, one of them I did on Steve Saleen (of the saleen mustang). I guess I shoulda studied for this one art history class cause I took it 3 times. First time failed, second time withdrew cause there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell of passing and third time I cheated on every quiz and test. I studied harder to get my cdl permit than I did for every class combined the entire 4 years there.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
CBR929RE said:
thats still more work than I did. I did the absolute minimum I could to pass each class. I took this one teacher 3 times cause he was easy as hell. granted they were art classes and the work was almost entirely done during class assuming I didn't spent too much time on one project. We did have to do these little artist presentation things but I bullshitted them, one of them I did on Steve Saleen (of the saleen mustang). I guess I shoulda studied for this one art history class cause I took it 3 times. First time failed, second time withdrew cause there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell of passing and third time I cheated on every quiz and test. I studied harder to get my cdl permit than I did for every class combined the entire 4 years there.
:bonk: I can't take it anymore! Maybe the reason you are getting a CDL after 4 years of college and currently do not have a job are related to not studying :hmm: Hard work for it's own end is a good thing and on top of that society tends to reward that effort with $$$ and success. :rant: If you want to be at home and unemployed fine but please do not encourage others to follow. :rant: :rant: My taxes are already to high to pay for others non-efforts.

Sorry, couldn't stop I was getting ready to detonate. You seem like a nice guy and smart but me thinks you need a swift kick in that butt :rant: So you can start progressing and quit burdening your parents :rant: :rant:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sheepofblue said:
:bonk: I can't take it anymore! Maybe the reason you are getting a CDL after 4 years of college and currently do not have a job are related to not studying :hmm: Hard work for it's own end is a good thing and on top of that society tends to reward that effort with $$$ and success. :rant:
I slightly disagree with you Sheep, my 1st 2yrs of college I did 0 homework and spent 0 time studying and still finished on the Deans list with a cumulative honor roll GPA, and I went in there totally blind, with nothing but an interest in computer programming.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts