Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking at houses north of atlanta. I want to be within 20 minutes of Duluth. I have been searching Buford and a 10 mile radius around it.

Anymore (better) sugestions. NOT looking to live in the hood!!!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
uh oh, roadkill in GA will never be the same!

I am no help here, but I know venom51 is from around there if you want to give him a shout... Also, I have a good friend in the macon/warner robbins area if that ever becomes an option...

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just trying to relo. same company, same pay - just cheaper living. I can get a house with more bedrooms, toilets and land for about 50k less than what I pay now PLUS I can have some land. Property taxes are about a third of what I am paying nowAND car insurance is miniscule down there.

oh yeah - the real reason is i will be closer to Jennings

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Cumming, in Forsyth county would be my choice. It's probably a bit farther out than you are looking but is close to Lake Lanier and the north Ga mtns. Winder would be another likely location, I believe this fits you ten mile radius. Suwanee would be another choice. Anywhere north of Duluth shouldn't be a bad choice, just remember that traffic in certain areas can be a bear (400, I-85). The area north of Atlanta is the fastest growing in the state.

Come on down, plenty of great roads to ride.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys.

I also found Brasleton and Grayson - are those viable?

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
I see, that'd be cool..id kill to have the same income here - there. My car ins alone is almost what I pay for my car every month (then again I have a cheap car ). Even still...had some friends that moved down there and took a huge pay cut from up here, but didnt change their lifestyle much. hmm...more toilets huh? ...no question then!

·
Registered
1 Posts
even though this is probably a dead topic....I am from gwinnett and love it there....it is about 5 minutes from duluth and currently isn't in the ghetto by any means....brookwood/parkview are located there, great highschools (state champion football team every year for a while).....hope this helps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts