Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much by seat-of-the-pants difference did you feel compared to stock?
Does it wheelie a lot easier?
What other differences/things do you notice?

Im debating putting full Hindle and PCIII
OR possibly going for a new liter-bike,right now that would be Gsxr 1000,if I wait 'til next years bikes come out maybe CBR1000 or maybe not.Please help my indicisive AZZZZZ.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, a Full Hindle with PCIIIR and 1 tooth down in the front did make a nice noticeable difference. Wheelies really easy in second (with or without clutch). Great mods for under $1k.
I'm not much of a wheelie person, but I can throttle mine up in 2nd whenever I want to with no problems.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
It doesn't make the bike feel like a Gixxer1000 if that's what you're asking. The bike pulls harder and, if your map is good, the throttle and FI are much, much smoother.

I'm 195lbs and I still have to hump the tank to keep the front end from coming up in first gear. Even when I'm tucked it will still stand up an inch or two. Second gear isn't going to wheelie unless you try though.

Is it worth it? Well, I'm so happy with my smooth throttle and that alone was probably worth it. If you're wanting a lot more power go for the 1000 or the R1. Getting a full Hindle and adding 10-12hp doesn't make the bike scary-fast.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Well if you think you'll want the new bike, I'd wait. It will be light, more power, and better handling. In other words it will be a better bike. Take that $1k and use it for a depost on the CBR1000RR and hang tight.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a full Hindle with a PCIII, and I also went down one tooth in the front, and I have to say that there is a very noticeable difference in power. I'm sure the bike would wheelie, but I just don't ride like that. All in all it is a very worthwhile investment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts