Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was out riding today I got behind a mixed group of Hardleys and Goldwings. I get a big wiff of marijuana which I thought was odd. I'm looking all over the place but couldn't locate the source. I pull up to a stoplight and sure enough the last Hardley rider in line is smoking a joint. :eek:

I couldn't believe my eyes (or nose). I thought about pulling over and calling 911 but ended up taking a different route instead. I started feeling guity about not calling a few minutes later. Freakin' idiots...

·
Registered
93 Posts
no, you have to be to decide to buy one. To ride one you just need some serious earplugs and painkillers to deal with the noise and some really thick gloves and pants to deal with all the vibrations.

Don't forget to get some of that dry stuff to soak the oil off the garage floor :thumb:

·
Registered
370 Posts
While I was out riding today I got behind a mixed group of Hardleys and Goldwings. I get a big wiff of marijuana which I thought was odd. I'm looking all over the place but couldn't locate the source. I pull up to a stoplight and sure enough the last Hardley rider in line is smoking a joint. :eek:

I couldn't believe my eyes (or nose). I thought about pulling over and calling 911 but ended up taking a different route instead. I started feeling guity about not calling a few minutes later. Freakin' idiots...
And how do you know what pot smells like young man? Hmmmm?

Could have been just a rolled regular tobaci cig!

:smilebig: Takes a pot head to spot a pot head! :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
ha ha ha lol.......you should see how it is in humboldt, its hard to find a rider that doesent smoke weed.
the guys out here smoke every rest break, its like there immune to it.
and then they ride like pro's, i cant believe it.
some of them are AFM racers and ride pretty dam good.
there is now way i could smoke a joint and then take off and drag my knee
a couple minutes later.
blows me away....

·
Banned
543 Posts
I have never smoked weed and almost never smell it but I used to work for a guy that did. If I smell just the smallest whiff I know right away what it is, same for cigarettes and booze.

·
Banned
4,419 Posts
So why is it you were gonna call 911? For smoking marijuana? :rolleyes:
probably more for doing it while the dude was riding the bike. I have zero problem of whatever anyone wants to do in the privacy of their homes. But getting on a bike while loaded on anything is a whole other issue.

But, at the end of the day, I don't think I'd of called the cops on the guy either.

·
Registered
574 Posts
You guys have never really smoked then huh? Its not like getting drunk and taking off on your bike. I think its worse for him drive with the one hand while smoking the joint rather than smoking period. It would've been better to pull off, smoke, then start riding again.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys have never really smoked then huh? Its not like getting drunk and taking off on your bike. I think its worse for him drive with the one hand while smoking the joint rather than smoking period. It would've been better to pull off, smoke, then start riding again.
:hmm:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts