Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used throttle body for a 929. I need everything in tact and decent condition. Idle control with screw and knob, all valves, bushings, etc. EVERYTHING. Pics are required. I can get it on Ebay but figured one of you guys might have one sitting around from a wrecked or parted 929.

I am PayPal verified.
THANKS.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a fully functional, ready to go set of throttle bodies off my 2000 929. Aprox 9k on bike. What price do you have in mind?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry for the delay, I still need to do some disassembly to get to them for the pics. I hope what is there is what you want. Nothing has been removed the whole time I raced the bike. You seem very specific as to what you want to be present. I'll know more once I get to them for the pics.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Im just looking for everything that is attached the the actual body.....body(obvious) fuel rail...., idle control, wax assembly,rubber housings that mount to head. I attached a picture of an ideal one. This is what I want and the condition I am looking for.....but I was hoping to get it for a bit less (like 70+shipping) then what he is asking. SEE PIC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts