Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey racercutie, tiger and I were at the tent the time you said.  I hung until just after 11:30, but had to go eat before the first Superbike race.  I don't know how much longer tiger hung around.

Man, it was awesome out there.  First time to the place for me.  I had a great time, beautiful weather, great racing, and cool bikes everywhere.

In ARNOLD voice, 'I'll be back'!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
The trip was awesome! Weather couldn't have been much better, the racing was great, etc. etc. Wish we could have hooked up with some more .org members, but that just means I'll have to go again next year.

My digital camera sucks so I took some pics with the old-fashioned one. I'll see if I have anything worth scanning when I get them developed.

·
Registered
735 Posts
firedawgon929 : Quote (RacerCutie @ July 14 2003, 10:28pm)I'm curious too since we totally missed each other in the Honda tent.  
Was in the Honda tent too quite a bit. Checkin out the NSX and the repsol 600RR  
Ben you were there too?
I probably walked passed you guys and didn't even realize it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
####.. Shelly and I sat on Cannery Row saturday night for hours waiting for someone else to show up. We were on the benches by the aquarium. Edit: RC called and let me know they weren't making it. Thanks.

I posted some of the pictures I got here: http://www.sportsshooter.com/isaacdavis

Can't believe we all missed each other.
Fig

1 - 14 of 14 Posts