Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ghetto or fabulous? your thoughts.

maybe a black spiral wrap over the wires?

wrapped the 'S' pipe also. 1" graphite Cool-Tec. just cuz'.

temperatures in the 50's tomorrow. must get out......

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks good except for that nasty ass wire loom !

Is their anyway around that ? Maybe a integrated LED tail kit similar to the 954 !

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
What exhaust is that? I agree about the wire loom hanging out. Is it possible to move the turn signals up, so they are kind of on the sides of the pipe? I haven't looked at a 600RR up close to know if that's possible or not. If it is, then the wires could be better hidden. Otherwise, looks great!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
you are right, i asked. the 600rr is tough to get "tight" back there. i really hate to do a undertray/undertail with LEDs. i kinda like the idea of some sort of substantial turnsignals. i guess a sprial black wrap over the wires won't help much? it is a Jardine exhaust, minus all the "sponsorship" decals.

maybe some "bluetooth" turnsignals? :eyebrows:
keep em' coming.

besides, it's good practice for the 1000rr.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zeeman, when you're right, you're right. Those are chicken strips and a "pappy patch" down the center also. I only had the chance to do one track day on the 600rr and even that was in the wet.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CBRBob said:
Move the signals to where the reflectors were???

i actually sold those brackets for $20.

I would still prefer to have SOME sort of lighting on the plate. So even with the t/s in a different location, i would still have plate light wiring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts