Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Left hand side tidied up and air intake cut level with the frame , I’ll now strip her down and paint the frame and tidy up the under seat plastics , then I really must get the electrics well and truly sorted. Once finished should see me using the blade a lot more , that’s why I’m doing it 👍🏻 I still gotta get the frame colour though

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well after several months of zero work on the blade , I popped the battery on and guess what , yep , started perfectly , a few low revs saw some lovely flames . I really must finish the wiring and get her out for a spin soon

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Have found the perfect place to put the two big connectors for the from loom . Amalgamating tape at the ready

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
so , a turn of events means the end of the road of the cafe version , was great fun learning about the workings of the blade . some good news for many , the fairing is heading back on and i getting a honda rs125 gp seat to put on , just like cabbie and lamp chops , my seat will stay at standard height and i`ll cut the fibreglass to suit , all the electric are tucked tidily under the seat , so fitting the the 125 seat shouldnt be to bad , if it fails i`ll bung it back to standard . the reason , not sure , i think i needed something to do during lock down although i have worked right through . new thread coming up , catch ya all soon

21 - 25 of 25 Posts