Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Diablo/Diablo Corsa comparison chart is cool.... :hmm:

I wish all manufacturers would post similar comparison propaganda...

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am on a never ending quest to try all of the available sporting rubber....my next pair will be either the Diablo Corsa or the BT012....

In order of preference, here is what I have tried so far.....

BT010 (2 sets - great price to performance ratio)
M1 Sportec
207RR
Pilot Sport (OEM)

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
That chart looks like a carbon fiber framed "Daimler Chrysler" badge on bad drugs . . .

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't quiteget the numbers either. But I do know that my diablo corsas are kick ass tires.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
ND4SPD said:
:wstupid: What do the numbers mean? :huh:
I think if you add up all the numbers, you come up with the price of the tire, not including taxes and installation. :idunno:

For what it's worth, I like to take what my hands, feet & arse tell my brain, compile the info, divide that by the damage on the wallet. That tells me that the BT010's are fine for me. I don't profess that my abilities can take any tire to the limits, but if I'm 300#, can touch knees on the black-top and not leave any chicken-strips on the back tire, then the 010's are great for me.

Just my $0.02 worth.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The Diablo and Diablo Corsers are THE tyre to have right now. I have customers that use their biek for track only and have done 4 track days on Corsa's. They were getting 1, 1 & 1/2 days out of Bridgy's, Dunlops etc. They grip like shit to a blanket, they give awesome feedback, and the bike turns like a dream. We've sold 30 sets in about a month and everyone gets back to me saying they'll never use anything else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts