Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked all over AFM's web page but couldn't find any info about whether they are going to have tire support and what type of tires are available? When they say "support" do they mean they will mount and balance or will they remove them from your bike too? If they mean the former only I will need to get a front stand.

Tire support I thought was a given but I just want to make sure as my SV tires are probably due, especially before my first race weekend.

-Shrub

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Usualy that means they are there to mount and balance. I dont know who is going to be there, but if Leonard of The Paddock is, He would probaly have a front stand. His number is 714-469-5899

·
Registered
215 Posts
Mount and balance only, you turn the wrenches. Every AFM race "should" have three vendors: the Dunlop guys, the Perelli/Metzler/Bridgestone guys, and the Michellin man. If you are going to run an "odd" tire, it's best to contact them in advance to make sure they bring what you need. It's usually not a problem though.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cowboy said:
Mount and balance only, you turn the wrenches. Every AFM race "should" have three vendors: the Dunlop guys, the Perelli/Metzler/Bridgestone guys, and the Michellin man. If you are going to run an "odd" tire, it's best to contact them in advance to make sure they bring what you need. It's usually not a problem though.
Awesome! Thanks Cowboy. I'll pick up a stand today then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts