Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, right Now I have the Battlax tires front and rear, what's s good tire for longevity on my bike? I don't race much, and am pretty chicken in corners, so what's a good tire for a bike that sees lots of highway?

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Cheng Shin. Since they're made out of old hockey pucks, they almost never wear at all . . .

·
Registered
755 Posts
You might want to check out some of the sport touring tires,as long as they are still z rated.Dunlop d205,bridgestone bt020,michelin pilot road,etc.I would stay away from the cheng shin's that abtech jokingly recomended since they are not z rated.On a side note,it's nice to see abtech has a sarcastic sense of humor,keep it coming abtech. :evilaugh:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Str8Edge78 said:
My vote is for Michelin Pilot Sport or Pirelli Diablo Corsa. check out www.mawonline.com or www.chaparral-racing.com
The Diablo Corsa IS my favorite tire, but they are not a great highway/high mileage tire... I use them primarily for track use and use the regular Diablos or M1's for street use... Neither one of them is great for mileage either, but they are a great street tire with good grip (can drag knees all day long with them)...

The bt010 front bt020 rear sounds like a winner to me...

- BA

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had Avons mounted about 600 miles ago. I would definately recommend them to anyone who asks. The review link above is spot on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts