Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to give my 954 a little extra hp. Want to change my Devil Himount to an Akrapovic Full System. Can't make up my mind between carbon and titanium!!!!!! Any pics/suggestions/experience with these pipes?? Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looking to give my 954 a little extra hp. Want to change my Devil Himount to an Akrapovic Full System. Can't make up my mind between carbon and titanium!!!!!! Any pics/suggestions/experience with these pipes?? Thanks
titanium all the way...your carbon will fade and wont last like ti.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any ideas for horsepower gains?? i have short stacks, ignition advance, bmc filter, power commander.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree with the carbon for red/black, titanium for silver/black...... I have the carbon devil on there now, but always liked the look of titanium on my old zx6.............damn decisions, decisions, decisions........So does anyone know any typical hp gains with the akra system??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I like the arata systems, but not willing to spend the price. Unless anyone knows someone selling a used one/new one for under a grand.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Why not try a Hindle full system? Significantly cheaper and releases just as much HP as any other exhaust out there. Just a suggestion if money is an issue. Good luck with what ever you choose.

P.S. nhfirefighter13 was selling them a while back for some decent prices. You may want to PM him to see what's up? I did...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Here is my Titanium 954 with Akro Carbon exhaust. It will fade after time and you must keep it waxed and clean constantly to look good. The bonus is it looks great and is cool to the touch when running.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I think I'm going with the carbon for my red and black. Nothing looks as good as your titanium/ black though. I like the camera mount. I have the same one(ebay??). Thanks for the pic!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts