Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying new side fairings for my 03 954. I have the titanium paint scheme and have searched for a clear answer but cannot find one. I'm fairly certain that 64400-MCJ-A10ZC is the titanium paint scheme. But there are different options and there is also type 1 and type 2. Can anyone explain the differences in the codes?

A10zc type 2
A10za type 1

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You, I saw those two as well. I'll probably email the store tomorrow and check with them. I was going to today but didn't get around to it until after they closed. I just want to order the parts and put my bike back together!

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
understood. please post your findings here, so you can help other members who have similar issues.good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I talked to a representative from Partzilla.com this morning. Here is what I found for anyone that has these same questions. Again I have a 2003 CBR 954 with the Titanium Paint scheme.

LOWER COWL(Right Side)
64400-MCJ-A10ZC(Type2) - Titanium
64400-MCJ-A10ZA(Type1) - Black

UPPER COWL
64100-MCJ-A10ZB(Type2) - Titanium

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Sssooo... In theory... That would indicate that the 64100-MCJ-A10ZA model is the Black with red accents model...

Which is what I'm looking for. Thanks for this post - helped with the process of elimination, and helps me order my upper cowl!

Z...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I ordered both side fairings from RonAyers and the Upper fairing from Partzilla and they were all the correct colors. Also PartZilla isn't bad by any means but they are slower. RonAyers was extremely fast with shipping, keeps you up to date and sticks to dead lines very well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts