Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI buddy
I'm using Dynojet on my mod CBR for 10 yrs, I was told Bazzaz has very nice fuel management, My CBR929rr has 954rr fuel system and engine modified to be 954cc/ forged pistons..

The point is ...quickshift and tracking control would be more interesting setup.

How many of you have bazzaz on your CBR, please share some info for us.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought the kit when it first came out on my 954 and couldnt get it to work. It was supposed to be a plug and play kit (which it was) but it would not pick up an rpm signal. Bazzaz made an attempt at fixing the issue but couldnt come up with anything so I returned the kit for a full refund. I would recommend there fuel controller but def not the traction control/ quick shifter

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the kit when it first came out on my 954 and couldnt get it to work. It was supposed to be a plug and play kit (which it was) but it would not pick up an rpm signal. Bazzaz made an attempt at fixing the issue but couldnt come up with anything so I returned the kit for a full refund. I would recommend there fuel controller but def not the traction control/ quick shifter

Thanks for reply, nice info...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts