Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Aren't there some bulbs in he top corners of the lights? :idunno:

Why not try it with Gaffa Tape, to get an idea of how it looks in reality.

I always liked the 954 headlight shape, it's pretty unique and suits the angular look of the bike. The modified light looks like the later model GSXRs to me.

·
Registered
662 Posts
OMG STOCK PLEAAASEEE the stock headlight look is rly what makes the bike look so sleek,i which i can do my 929 like that

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok!! I'm convinced!!! Forgive my blasphemy! Jk Yeah just playing around one day and thinking of ways to set mine apart. can you believe there are 4 other 954's at work??? ridiculous...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL, if you consider the United States Marine Corps as badass, then hells yeah I do!!

@johnson- 40t rear, hot bodies undertail, yoshi slip on. gets better mileage than an 09 zx6 and it'll blow it off the interstate at ANY speed. Love the bike. BTW, anyone got any carbon fiber wheels for sale??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm new here and I stumbled on your comment.

Did you ever fit the ordered kit? how did it go?

Just askin cause I found the same site a few weeks back and was considering buying also.

(( Oh 959Ryder I would keep it stock )) I always liked that model of blade specifically because of how the front looks

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
Qiute possibly it has been photo shopped, but the main intention is to show how the lights look or could look. It's for the consumer to best get an idea before they buy. :welcome: to the .Org ! Pop by to Introductions to say hi to everyone :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts