• No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, ive been racking my brains... and my 954 is in such good condition i just dont wanna take it apart/hack/change it... so im seriously considering puttinf the plastics back on it.. as i already have the headlight... so i dunn what to do...

put it back to normal, or not put it back to normal :idunno:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Can always put in back to stock for while and enjoy the wind protection from full bodywork. When the holigan part of you comes back, tear it down for streetfighter duty. Like two bikes in one. That's if it's not all that much work!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thought of that... just seems such a shame to shop up a real nice bike... id rather have an older bike thats a bit groggy to start ripping it apart, you knoe what i mean? i think the truth of the matter is id like two bikes!!! haha!!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
another thing is when riding it hard, theres not always enough weight over the front end... due to the seating position, and at high speed, a cats eye make the frnt go like jelly... :(

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well here we go, for me i'd never fighter a bike that's in good order what i'd do is wait till i've crashed it ! Then i'd fighter it :thumb:
good advice matey!!! this one was crashed when i got it... but not badly enough to warrant chopping it to bits, just need to get hold of some plastics now!!!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
its looking a bit one sided at the mo aint it...
:eek:..... gotta say it...

I agree with bucko, denzee....

I can't bring myself to fighter my blade, It would be sacralige..

..I've wanted a fighter for ages, but think, even if I didn't have the gixxer.. I couldn't do it to the blade .. I would have to buy a tatty/scrapped/damaged one...

..... Put it back to stock :)crap: can't believe I've just said that) and find summut else to fighter.. (plenty of old models look good fightered) *

*sorry must go wash my own mouth out with soap! & will probley send myself to bed early with no tea too!!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:eek:..... gotta say it...

I agree with bucko, denzee....

I can't bring myself to fighter my blade, It would be sacralige..

..I've wanted a fighter for ages, but think, even if I didn't have the gixxer.. I couldn't do it to the blade .. I would have to buy a tatty/scrapped/damaged one...

..... Put it back to stock :)crap: can't believe I've just said that) and find summut else to fighter.. (plenty of old models look good fightered) *

*sorry must go wash my own mouth out with soap! & will probley send myself to bed early with no tea too!!

dude i cant believe im doing it either!!! but i think you'll find that i might just have to get a different bike to fighter :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: just gotta convince the missus!!!:crap:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
dude i cant believe im doing it either!!! but i think you'll find that i might just have to get a different bike to fighter :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: just gotta convince the missus!!!:crap:
tell her it's a religious thing!!!

:crap:I'm wearing my black armband already.... but even after my last (sensible post) I refuse to vote!!!

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Its down to YOUR taste and preferences...When you look at your bike do you see 'Wow a cool supersport' or 'Cool streetfighter'. There is very definative line between the two, this may probably help...Marmite...you either love it or hate it?? If you love both then its time to buy another bike butty.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts