Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My blade 954 is turning over 39000km.
my services are regular, top quality products.
if you look back at my history on this site I have had several queries, pertaining to damage or possible damages, well here we go.

1st please don't laugh or laugh if you must I suffer from a medical condition, that causes this stress and ongoing worrying (about everything in my life - i suffer from partial epilepsy, but this will not stop me from riding and have received clearance from my Neurologist, (it runs in my family)
2nd I have worked so hard for my bike and am trying to look after her as best as possible.
3rd I am probably joining as a member tomorrow on the site if I may.
4th this weekend, was the final straw, first my gears 3rd a bit notch suspect shoes i was wearing but there seems to be backlash. - how an what to do?
5th my kid got the hose pipe, plugged it into the exhaust says he didn't pour much in, I don't know this was after i did the new oil change on Saturday, i have ordered new filter and oil and will change it again- stress thin again - would you?
6th - dumb as crap - I decided to hammer the bike in first on Sunday to 11000rpm first time ever, cant get second, foot not correct on peg, goes into neutral whap,whap,whap- rev limiter, probably broke something or are they strong? rides fine i guess afterwards.

sometimes when giving beans 1st to 2nd grates i s that due to neutral?

please give advice on these stressfull issues and tell me should I sell it and buy a vespa??????

H

·
Registered
902 Posts
Have you started the bike since the water was put in, if not undo the exhaust valve to let the water out, make sure it still turns. As for the wap wap Ie rev limiter....its just that, it limits the revs so you cant damage the engine, dont do it all the time but the engine will be good, as for the gears you can damage them if you bang them into gear at high revs, but it could be down to your foot wear or the position of the lever. Make sure the lever is close to your foot so that it goes all the way when changing up...
:thumb:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I rode it seemed fine, what to look out for?

H

oil seems fine.

I dont know how much he got in the pipe he said little, but it's a word of a seven year old, what would it do, i road about 50 km's seemed fine.

H

·
Registered
902 Posts
Not a prob with the water.... think it through, water would have to go through silencer down the pipe to the collecter box then climb up the down pipes and through the exhaust valve, not going to happen, when you fired her up the compretion from the water would make her hard to turn over but when she fires up the back pressure will force the water out, if you are worried then look through glass window you will see a beige sludge, check oil cap then check header tank but there will be nothing all will be ok i am sure.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.