·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You want the best full system?
Hindle (best bang for buck)
Micron (nice pipe, nice returns)
Akrapovic (pricey, but nicey)
Arata (possible the best results [by about 1 hp peak] but has the best 'bling' factor - and big $$$ factor too.

Yes, the PCIII/R will smooth out your FI

The PCIII 'R' also allows ignition timing - of no use to you unless you go to the track and use higher grade fuel.

DON'T get a K&N -  there are users who did many tests - if you look at the old site you'll find them, but otherwise, trust us

Do the pair valve mod - it saves weight and helps the scavangeing ability of the pipe (or something)

Removing the flapper seems like a good idea on a 929 with a full system - seems like a 50/50 split with the 954.

So can we start kitten killing again now?

Z...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do the pair valve mod - it saves weight and helps the scavangeing ability of the pipe (or something).

Please give me more info on this.

Removing the flapper seems like a good idea on a 929 with a full system - seems like a 50/50 split with the 954.

And on this too.

Also, A buddy of mine had a 929 and said DO NOT GET A FULL SYSTEM. He says that you will gain HP up top but will loose a lot of power down low and mid. I really want to get a full system BUT only if it helps out all over the board and not just the top. Please any advise or info will help. Thanks....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts