Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got it all put back together a little dusty and its dark was thinking about a repsol sticker kit from all of graphics but i don;t know for sure tell me what you think

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
take the lower off, paint it black like the rest and leave it that way, or just leave it the way it is...

Looks good! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
It's your bike. Obviously you like the looks of the decals. Go for it. Don't worry about what everyone else thinks.

Just make sure you get the decals straight. There's no reason to have a good looking bike ruined by a terrible decal job.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Looks good the way it is...sticker kits can sometimes be a bitch to install.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Custom900 said:
It's your bike. Obviously you like the looks of the decals. Go for it. Don't worry about what everyone else thinks.
Well, yeaaaah.;)

My bike is all black/asphalt now. It started stock silver/black. Then I went custom decal nuts. See my avatar for an example. It looked hot - it was different - it was too much after awhile. Ya, know what I mean?

another 2 cents hits the desktop. Thunk,thunk,chingle,chingle.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think the key to decals is tastefull. Usually no more than factory logos, maybe the occasional aftermarket manufacturer. I'd get the "929RR" "CBR" and Honda wing logos for sure.

I like this idea:
http://www.alloutgraphics.com/products/sponsors/customsponsor.html

Pick one from oil, exhaust, chain, plugs, brakes and tires and they send it to you in a kit. Haven't done it yet, but I'd consider it if I knew the decals were quality.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Prob gonna order a kit form all out graphics nothing to much but something i'll let you know the quality of the stickers (still gotta BUFF it out)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Flycal6 said:
I got their Seven Stars kit, just finished installing it a few hours ago. They make really good kits. Here is my bike before and after the kit.
thats lookin real good man. I got nothing on my bike and ive just been waiting for some decals i like. yours is defintely a good direction.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Flycal6 said:
I got their Seven Stars kit, just finished installing it a few hours ago. They make really good kits. Here is my bike before and after the kit.

I'm not a "graphics" guy, but your bike looks great with those stickers. Congrats!:thumb:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice bike fly i was looking at that sticker kit as well but decided to go with a repsol kit keep you guys posted when i get mine on asap!!:plus1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts