Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
20lbs of propane can flatten the entire apartment complex when operated by really dumb people. ;)

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
i always dry spice them and put them on the grill right after lighting it. keep it on low(lid closed) and cook them slowly about 15-20 minutes per side.. nice'n juicy and nicely browned...

·
Registered
244 Posts
NinerPilot said:
What temp (Low, med, high) and time for some decent sized chicken breasts? Im used to a charcoal grill, but in the apt complex I just moved into they have a gas only policy...:( Any help would be great...
Thanks,
Chris
I don't know for sure about the "on high" only :poke: but I like to use medium flame for about 13-16 minutes flipping once. This way I cook them all the way through. Not to hip on under done chicken and food poisoning.:puke:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
:confused: there is another setting other than high?

If you have not gotten one yet look for one with a rotiseree. Fantastic and easy way to make lots of things (if you have the basket you can even do chicken breasts)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Critz said:
aye, too true, I do the same. sear the outsides quickly.. then turn it down a tad to cook off the insides..

unless i am cooking steak.. then i just sear/flip/sear. it's gotta be as bloody as possible!
I'm convinced you're a pirate.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts