Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
He better be fast cause his whole thing is pretty bleak and his wife is a skank.

Those pictures remind me of the trailer park at the county line. Where is the clothesline?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We don't care about that - Did you race today? :allears:

No. Still working out problems with the new bike. I did see a good race with Mark Ledesma, Scott Jensen, Dale Kieffer, Dave Stone, Johnny Rock Page and a few others. Kieffer won with Jensen and Ledesma to follow.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
No. Still working out problems with the new bike. I did see a good race with Mark Ledesma, Scott Jensen, Dale Kieffer, Dave Stone, Johnny Rock Page and a few others. Kieffer won with Jensen and Ledesma to follow.
Well, you fix your bike, keep your nose clean, and go fast and before you know it you'll have your very own silicone lady. :thumb:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
So he has an entourage, a bleach blond, a name with 'rock' in it, and a fourth or lower finish. But on the upside he has a blingy car, a blingy motor home and a cheesy website... sounds like a kid that used to stuff socks in his trousers in Jr highschool

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
So he has an entourage, a bleach blond, a name with 'rock' in it, and a fourth or lower finish. But on the upside he has a blingy car, a blingy motor home and a cheesy website... sounds like a kid that used to stuff socks in his trousers in Jr highschool
And he appears to be making a living out of riding his bike. :idunno:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
I'm thinking of using "Brick" for my middle name. Sounds cool . . .
:smilebig:

Geode or Redstone just doesen't have the same ring to it eh?

Though I was going to change my middle name to "asshole" at one point, but thankfully I ended that relationship.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts