Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
fucking jackasses. when are people gonna learn its the HUMAN race. this sublevel crap of white, black, asian, arabic... is just stupid cause we aren't any different. I really do hate racist people.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Man, you Aussie's sure are absolutists.

Why be ashamed, Zeeman? You had nothing to do with it, nor do you condone it.

If I were ashamed to be an American everytime the KKK, or any other low rent shitheads, pulled their crap I'd live one miserable life.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
CBR929RE said:
fucking jackasses. when are people gonna learn its the HUMAN race. this sublevel crap of white, black, asian, arabic... is just stupid cause we aren't any different. I really do hate racist people.
Easy for you to say, whitey.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Bummer. What a bunch of bastards.

Cronulla residents on Monday night flooded the suburb's streets with some claiming they had been told by police they could carry weapons as long as they were discreet.
This is one of the reasons Americans like me are such strong supporters of the Second Amendment. There are times of civil unrest everywhere in the world. You don't know when they'll happen, but when they do, you'll be really happy to have a firearm.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
Man, you Aussie's sure are absolutists.

Why be ashamed, Zeeman? You had nothing to do with it, nor do you condone it.

If I were ashamed to be an American everytime the KKK, or any other low rent shitheads, pulled their crap I'd live one miserable life.
Was trying to figure out how to say that...your version is better... :thumb:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, I think a more accurate description is I am dissaoointed in some of my fellow Aussies. There really is no need for this crap - there is enough bullshit going on without turning on ourselves.

Z...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts