Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Thanks for well wishes from ReaperAZ, Red Rider, ND4SPSD, and Newfie TLR! So far I have received BD wishes from good (cyber) friends (and one who I've met in person)!! I really don't give a chit how many responses I get on this thread, as we all have established certain rapports on here, and feedback from certian individuals is quite special! Thanks guys!! :)

disclaimer: That said, this is certainly not a solicitation for more well wishes. I already know who likes/tolerates me, and who doesn't here on the .org. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, you smokers! :p Apparently I can handle the haters quite a bit better than "the Pete". :rotfl: We all know that Copenhagen spitting redneck will be back soon enough!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hey Conq, where has the Today's Birthdays panel gone? Didn't it used to be on the home page?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
RPinOZ said:
Hey Conq, where has the Today's Birthdays panel gone? Didn't it used to be on the home page?
It's still there RP, but on top left instead of the right side.

Ho got bored again one day and moved stuff around!! :rotfl:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thanks Newfie but I still can't see it on the home page on my PC.
I checked using Firefox and IE and cleared my cache but on the left side of the home page I see Statistics, Active Users and Weather Conditions in both browsers. In the middle is a spell check announcement, news archive and latest forum topics. On the right is the Grattan countdown, gallery images and the garaging poll. No birthday panel.

BTW sorry to jack your birthday thread Baccy :)

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Bacchus, my friend - I hope you had a great one! Sorry to be a bit tardy with my well-wishes, but heck, at your age I figured you didn't want to be reminded anyway!

For your birthday, I suggest you buy yourself a trip to Grattan! See you there buddy! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts