Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
thats pretty rediculous. I think we should all each buy him a pizza to keep him out of jail, it'll be cheaper in the long run. plus a good pistol whipping

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
We had a rash of those a couple years ago. It got to the point the local pizza joints were red-lining certain neighborhoods because they were losing employees. Dominos, et al, don't pay these kids enough to drive into the ghetto and have a gun stuck in their face while they're making a pizza delivery. It got to the point these places couldn't hire delivery drivers anymore.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Chain said:
We had a rash of those a couple years ago. It got to the point the local pizza joints were red-lining certain neighborhoods because they were losing employees. Dominos, et al, don't pay these kids enough to drive into the ghetto and have a gun stuck in their face while they're making a pizza delivery. It got to the point these places couldn't hire delivery drivers anymore.
Is that when you guys switched to the donuts?

:smilebig:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
When I was a deputy some 15 years ago, my partner and I had a pizza delivered to our cruiser on Christmas Eve, no kidding. We were parked at a construction site with nothing to do. Did a 12 hour shift that night w/o a single call. Pretty funny.

As for the donuts, I don't eat that garbage any longer. Matter of fact, I've pretty much eaten nothing but chicken, veggies, steamed rice, steak or chicken burritos (from Chipotle), canned tuna and Myoplex for the last two months...ever since I started lifting again.

Ever see Super Size Me? That will change your mind about junk food, I'm tellin' ya!

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Chain said:
When I was a deputy some 15 years ago, my partner and I had a pizza delivered to our cruiser on Christmas Eve, no kidding. We were parked at a construction site with nothing to do. Did a 12 hour shift that night w/o a single call. Pretty funny.

As for the donuts, I don't eat that garbage any longer. Matter of fact, I've pretty much eaten nothing but chicken, veggies, steamed rice, steak or chicken burritos (from Chipotle), canned tuna and Myoplex for the last two months...ever since I started lifting again.

Ever see Super Size Me? That will change your mind about junk food, I'm tellin' ya!
I never saw it but my friend has told me tons about it and I heard some post stuff about the guy too. Heard he died one time but only for a minute at the hospital. And he has tons of medical problems because of it. Hasn't stopped me from eating fast food but I don't eat it a lot anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts