Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

too many jackets? the wall to the left of my bar is full!

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  gappo mancini 
#1 ·
i just wonder if im not the only one running out of hangers...:eek:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Geez,:eek: I just had a look in my wardrobe and I have 2 leather, 1 textile jackets, and 4 pairs of leather pants and 2 helmets. The little lady has 2 jackets, 1 leather, 1 textile and 1 pair of textile pants, 2 pair of leather pants that don't fit any more, plus her helmet.
Not to mention the 3 old Brando jackets we don't use any more.
Might have to beef up the hanging rail in there I think.:thumb:

#10 ·
same here. that massive amount of cobwebs is the first thing I saw.

I have a 2 piece leather suit, textile jacket, textile pants, and a mesh jacket. I think maybe 4 pairs of gloves (only 2 usable now), a back protector, 3 helmets that are all "collectors" pieces now, and 1 pair of boots. Never can have too much gear in my opinion even if you can only wear one of each at a time.

#9 ·
I have 2 leather jackets and pants, 1 textile, 2 pairs leather gloves, 1 textile 1 lid.....the thing is tho shakey...that REAAAALLY crappy looking jacket on the far left, ,,,no there....the really bad looking one, that no one should ever wear in public!:eek:...It's ok mate, give it to me, and it will come to a good home and you wont have to worry about wearing it in public ever again:eek::evilaugh:

P.s. I'll even pay the postage:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

#11 ·
Hey Shakey.. :eek: Isn't the smoke detector supposed to hanging from the ceiling somewhere, not decorating the side???

Also.. looks like you nicked my pool cue.. I wondered where that went... :hmm:

#12 ·
cobwebs...lol yup i work long hours so my house keeping has the occasional slip. specially considering id rather be riding than cleaning. got to take care of that though.

loopy,

i rent the house...its not intirely unusual to see smoke/co detector mounted on a wall as long as its up high.

jazzy,

glad u like! but ill wait till i get heckled on the road...ha ha!
thats the newest member to the collection bought it to match my leather overpants. i was sold on the wings and the black and grey matches my held phantoms. scored for 200 on flea bay. feels like a nice sturdy jacket. the back pad was laughable, but better than my a-stars stock carpet padding. glad i have a knox back protector.

#14 ·
loopy,

i rent the house...its not intirely unusual to see smoke/co detector mounted on a wall as long as its up high.
:rotfl: But it's not on the wall either, it's sat on the shelf thingy.. look..

:rotfl:

Attachments

#13 ·
Nice one Shakey:rotfl:I got a Knox back protector, should wear it with my A-Stars Jacket, although there is some serious padding in the arms,shoulders and chest, besides the 'Go Faster' hump up the top of the rear of the jacket, there's nothing else in the back area at all???? Bad design me thinks there:idunno:

#18 ·
Hey Sneakyone, i'm currently about to buy an new pair of Alpinestars matching jacket and pants, i love the look of them and have a pair of sp 1 gloves along with loads of t-shirts. I love the Astars collection, what do you make of your kit?

Currently running with; 1 leather jacket, 1 leather trousers (pants), 3 textile jackets, 3 prs of boots, 3 helmets, god only knows how many prs of gloves 7 at last count, back protector+kidney belt.

Dunno about all of ye fellas but i just cant throw away any bike gear, as soon as i'd have it thrown out i'd be lookin for it???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.