Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL TOOK TANK OFF CHANGE SERVO AND MY SON TURN GAS TANK UP SIDE DOWN TO KEEP THE GAS FROM DRIPPING ON HIM I TURNED IT BACK RIGHT PUT ALL BACK TOGETHERNOW FUEL PUMP COMES ON FOR FEW SECS AND IT WANT START TRYED TILL BATTERY DIED ANY CAN HELP I BE REALLY THANKFUL

·
Registered
32 Posts
I could be wrong, but I dont see how the tank being upside down has anything to do with it. Up until last night, my tanks been sitting upside down in the garage for the last 2 months, put it all back together and runs just fine

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
WELL TOOK TANK OFF CHANGE SERVO AND MY SON TURN GAS TANK UP SIDE DOWN TO KEEP THE GAS FROM DRIPPING ON HIM I TURNED IT BACK RIGHT PUT ALL BACK TOGETHERNOW FUEL PUMP COMES ON FOR FEW SECS AND IT WANT START TRYED TILL BATTERY DIED ANY CAN HELP I BE REALLY THANKFUL

No codes flashing on the dash?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Make sure you try priming it a few times before you try starting it. By priming I mean flick the kill switch on/off/on/off so the fuel pump primes a few times. Also make sure you hooked up your FPR hose correctly to the fuel tank. Another thing to check would be that you didnt put a kink in your fuel line when you put your tank back on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts