Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not that its a real big deal, but my 06 rr tool kit only came with a screw driver, helmit cable and allen wrench. :idunno: is that standard now or did i get :sex:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Probably standard would be my guess. The '06 ST1300 comes with a tool kit that contains an allen wrench and a piece of foam!

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
not that its a real big deal, but my 06 rr tool kit only came with a screw driver, helmit cable and allen wrench. :idunno: is that standard now or did i get :sex:

thats a screwdriver, helmet cable and allen wrench more than I've heard other people getting.

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably standard would be my guess. The '06 ST1300 comes with a tool kit that contains an allen wrench and a piece of foam!
o yeah i forgot about the foam :idunno: that sucks my 05 had a full kit. the only thing i used was the rear axle wrench anyway o well i guess thats why the 06 cbrs are cheaper than the 05s.

·
Registered
246 Posts
My used 929 came with a lot of tools in that little tool bag but no foam maybe I'm the one who got jipped where's my FOAM?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thats all I got with mine when I bought it a few weeks ago.

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what does the cable look like. Mine had one and I thought it was in there by mistake.
its just a loop of cable with a piece of rubber in the middle to keep it from scratchin the plastics when using it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Darnett I knew that GySgt jipped me when He left Okinawa. I'm going to e-mail him and ask him where my cable lock thingy is and my scotchbrite pad!

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Darnett I knew that GySgt jipped me when He left Okinawa. I'm going to e-mail him and ask him where my cable lock thingy is and my scotchbrite pad!

the 929 came with a real toolkit not some junk cable and piece of foam.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
My 954 has quite a bit. Its got a screw driver, two spanners, a big socket for something (mini bar), a fuse remover, allen keys and probably some other things too. Ive also got a mini bicycle tool kit (very small - just incase), my disklock and optimate lead tucked under the rear seat...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi from Canada.
I just bought an Aero, no toolkit or any sort of a manual, only instructions on how to attach the bags. I was told the manual was in one of the bags but no such luck. I will call the dealer tomorrow. I really like the bike though, got a whole 90 kms on it so far.

bryan

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I didnt get a screw driver or foam with my 07, just a allen wrench and helmet cable:pissed:
Right, take it back and demand a refund or your piece of foam and screw driver. Dont leave until you get one. Good luck :rant:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Or I could go to the dealer and buy a 08 1000RR and hope it comes with foam and a screw driver!!:highclap: (Dont think my wife will go for it)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Lol. My '07 919 came with the lock cable (inside a bubble wrap bag!) and an allen key (also in a (separate) bubble wrap bag), but inside the little tool bag. I didn't even look in it, since with all the bubble wrap it LOOKED like a full tool kit... three days later, what a let down.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts