Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Re: CBR954

WHAT?? Not, "sorry to hear of your accident and glad your on the mend".

For a first post that one was a bit mercenary fella............

PD went down way back in '16... his parts are fair game now :rotfl: go easy on him 'drew :smilebig:

·
Registered
315 Posts

PD went down way back in '16... his parts are fair game now :rotfl: go easy on him 'drew :smilebig:
Errr, it's worse than that, I've just seen this posted above......:O , so apologies to Jay.

In my defence, my right wrist blow up overnight for no reason and the Long Haired Colonel is poking me in the chest about the being able to ride the FireBlade safe........:(

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,093 Posts

Errr, it's worse than that, I've just seen this posted above......:O , so apologies to Jay.

In my defence, my right wrist blow up overnight for no reason and the Long Haired Colonel is poking me in the chest about the being able to ride the FireBlade safe........:(

Just lopp it off and get a new one. They can do that now, right?:nerd

That’s a huge bummer, feel for you Andrew. Send your RR across the pond for a few quid and she’ll have a safe, loving, and healthy home. And with the other 2 in the stable, she’ll fit right in and will never have to be modded :devil

·
Registered
315 Posts

Just lopp it off and get a new one. They can do that now, right?:nerd

That’s a huge bummer, feel for you Andrew. Send your RR across the pond for a few quid and she’ll have a safe, loving, and healthy home. And with the other 2 in the stable, she’ll fit right in and will never have to be modded :devil

·
Registered
19 Posts
Glad your okay and on the mend, that's the important thing. Bikes can be replaced, life, not so much. As for the bike i would not even consider rebuilding that one. Broke the way it is the frame will probably never be the same or roll right. Send that one to the junk yard and write it off as a bad memory and move on.
Jim

41 - 47 of 47 Posts