Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you strap the bike down enough while it was still on a rear stand? I would think that this make the bike more solid in the trailer, and put more of the weight against the chock instead of on the bars.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I would not recommend a regular stand as it could pop out. However this might interest you. It seems like it would work but has limited application.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
sheepofblue said:
I would not recommend a regular stand as it could pop out. However this might interest you. It seems like it would work but has limited application.
I'm going to buy one of the ST Stands as soon as the snow melts and I can get to my trailer. I like the concept a lot...if it works.

Smitty, if you do try using your rear stand make sure the tie downs angle out fairly far from the bike. Otherwise it can be tippy. I used my rear stand once to trailer my bike a short distance and almost dumped it when it started to rock after I hit a bump in the road.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
It works great on a stand. That is the only way I travel. The bike doesn't move at all now and it is more stable than not using the stand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts