Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Track 929 - need 929 racers input

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  JDC 
#1 ·
Hey, can someone who races a 929 post me their email address, I have "a few" questions on a 929 race bike and 954 parts. I don't post so if this makes it up, I'll impress myself!!

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I'll try to post my questions and hopefully I won't post it 9 times and get booted off the site.....
I have a 2000 929 street, but I'm looking into buying a 2002 954 with both street & race plastics, I want to street the 954 and track the 929, but for a track bike, are any of ther pieces interchangable, meaning I understand track bikes you can get away with simple mods that you can't on a street bike. I know much of the pieces are not interchangable, but with slight mods I'm pretty sure the 954 race fairings (fronts) will fit the 929, but how close would the 954 solo race plastic fit the 929, or steering dmpr brackets, or fairing stays, also, will the 954 tank (seeing it already has a dent in it) fit the 929 with a mod bracket?? And when I say mods, I mean light/easy modifications, nothing too complicated?? I'll leave it here and see what type of feedback you guys give me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.