Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Had nothing better to do on the 24th than going on the racetrack with my Kawasaki XZ-6.
Here the onboard and 3rd person video I have done... Got my a%$! smoked by the BMWS1000RR 1000CC boys on the straights... :)

enjoy and MERRY X-MAS to all of you!!!

Yours
Dukesteeer

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Excellent corner speed Duke!

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
Big difference in the last 18 months butty !!

Great speed through the corners, you might have been smoked on the straights, but you kept with the litre boys through the corners :clap::clap::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big difference in the last 18 months butty !!

Great speed through the corners, you might have been smoked on the straights, but you kept with the litre boys through the corners :clap::clap::thumb::thumb::thumb:
thanks for the kind words, Jazzy! really lucky, got a great coach and many opportunities to practice. Trying hard to get better and faster. Aiming for the podium this race season :)
Change to the 600cc class was the best decision this season, I reckon, just loving the bike...

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Thanks, your video is like crack to this newbie!
:plus1:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your profile pic, well the first pic you posted is one of the sweetest pics I've seen. Look at that lean! I wish I could do that. I only have one eye so it's hard for me to lean far on my bike. Atleast I can say I am a proud rider of a BLADE! :) Ride on everyone!

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
Your profile pic, well the first pic you posted is one of the sweetest pics I've seen. Look at that lean! I wish I could do that. I only have one eye so it's hard for me to lean far on my bike. Atleast I can say I am a proud rider of a BLADE! :) Ride on everyone!
Sorry to hear about the loss of eyesight, but impressed with your positive attitude to get out there and enjoy yourself ! :clap: :thumb::thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts