Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Well thank you for giving me the Heroin itch. I need to get back to the track.:( Cool vid, Do you notice like I notice how much faster you are going from the first vid you aired....awsome riding man!!:thumb:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, mate, yes, you are right, I feel that I am getting there and I know exactly on what I need to work on in the next sessions to get faster.
Glad you like, and really appreciate your comments on my vids!
Cheers

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well thank you for giving me the Heroin itch. I need to get back to the track.:( Cool vid, Do you notice like I notice how much faster you are going from the first vid you aired....awsome riding man!!:thumb:
got my Athon Laptimer delivered today, OH YEAH!
Time to put the improvements in figures :) cant wait. Track nite this tuesday!

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
got my Athon Laptimer delivered today, OH YEAH!
Time to put the improvements in figures :) cant wait. Track nite this tuesday!
Nice!! from my experience with the lap timer, don't look at until you're done with the session. For me everytime I went past the stripe and looked down at it I would say "OK I'm gonna go faster this lap" and end up going slower. Then I decided not to keep it up on the dash anymore, and put it on the side down by the frame so I could'nt see it, it just made me think too much and make mistakes. Let us know how it goes.:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.