Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I own a 99 CBR 900rr and I'm looking for a set of track only fairings. I have searched pretty hard and I'll I could personally find was this; HONDA CBR 900 RR 1998-99, custom fairings, bodywork, fairing, upper, lower, mid, seat side, race, street, fender, tail, undertail, tank if any of you have your own track set up I would be interested to see it and find out where you obtained your fairings and parts. Thanks in advance everyone.

Edit: i found this; http://sharkskinz.com/1piecelowercbr900rr1993-1999.aspx
Curious if these are good products and companies

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hi everyone, I own a 99 CBR 900rr and I'm looking for a set of track only fairings. I have searched pretty hard and I'll I could personally find was this; HONDA CBR 900 RR 1998-99, custom fairings, bodywork, fairing, upper, lower, mid, seat side, race, street, fender, tail, undertail, tank if any of you have your own track set up I would be interested to see it and find out where you obtained your fairings and parts. Thanks in advance everyone.

Edit: i found this; 1 PIECE LOWER (CBR900RR 1993-1999)
Curious if these are good products and companies

Airtech and Sharkskinz are both high-quality product.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Airtech and Sharkskinz are both high-quality product.
I second the Sharkskinz. I have them on my 08. Great fit, great durability. Yes that has been tested :rolleyes: They take paint extremely well and are easy to work with if you do spill it. I have nothing for or against Airtech.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I second the Sharkskinz. I have them on my 08. Great fit, great durability. Yes that has been tested :rolleyes: They take paint extremely well and are easy to work with if you do spill it. I have nothing for or against Airtech.
Thank for the input. I read somewhere here a guy who wasn't to happy with airtech quality, but says he high sided with sharkskinz and they didn't even crack!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts